InfoLink going to attend BASIS SoftExpo 2018. This time InfoLink Stall No: MP#08 and Location is BICC, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
BASIS SOFTEXPO is the annual mega exposition and the largest showcase of IT and ITES products and services in the private sector of Bangladesh. We are pleased to announce that BASIS SOFTEXPO 2018 is scheduled to be held from February 22-25, 2018 at Bangabandhu International Conference Center (BICC). The 4-day event will be a congregation of ICT companies, personalities, key policy makers, industry leaders and other ICT stakeholders.
It is expected that BASIS SOFTEXPO 2018 will be bigger and better than before. Especially inclusion of Software showcasing Zone, Mobile Innovation Zone, Digital Commerce Zone, ITES & BPO Zone and B2B Matchmaking under the same umbrella will add a significant meaning to the entire initiative. In this context, SOFTEXPO would be a unique opportunity for Software and ITES companies to showcase their products and services before the enormous number of local and international visitors and to meet prospective buyers.
Key Attractions of 2018
- Showcasing of products, services and solutions.
- Business match making with Local & foreign clients
- Over 500,000 Visitor are expected in mega exposition
- For being young talent this “BASIS SOFTEXPO 2018” will be a platform for gathering knowledge and guideline at IT related ideas.
- IT Job Fair
- Tech Session.
- Developers Conference.
Expected No of Discussion Influencer
- 200 Local and international Exhibitors
- More than 800+ Government High Official & CXO’s
- Expecting 2000+ government and private decision makers
- Expected 1000+ Number of CEO’s
- 30000+ Audience in Discussion Influencer
Communication Plan 2018
- More than 35+ TV channels
- Over 500,000+ visitors
- 2000+ guests in the opening ceremony
- Over 15,00,000+ Social media fans through Social Media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, YouTube live streaming and other blog posts will be used.
- 100+ Universities will be reached
- 20+ Billboards in Dhaka
- Press Conference covered by the leading news outlet
- 35+ Channels to cover the event throughout the 4 days
- Coverage by more than 5 Radio Stations in Bangladesh
- Live TV coverage & live streamed online
- More than 20 International news portals will be approached
- More than 100+ print and online media outlets.
Area of Talk’s (Session)
- Access to Finance
- Women in IT
- Mobile Apps/ Games
- Social Media
- Cyber Security
- Export Market Growth
- Local Market
- Opening Ceremony
- Outsourcing award lunching
- B2B local
- B2B International
- IT job Fair
- Starts ups
- Facebook Session
- Developer Conference
- CXO & Closing night